Cynthia Sanchez is the founder of Oh So Pinteresting. She is an expert in all things Pinterest and has been singing its praises through her blog, podcast, and workshops since she first discovered the power and delight of using Pinterest for her business.
Cynthia shares her best techniques and strategies for artists on Pinterest. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m sure I could be using Pinterest more effectively to promote my paintings and to discover other artists out there!
What you will learn:
- Getting Started- How to create images that get shared on Pinterest.
- Where your prime content should be located on your board.
- One tweak to optimize your board for 70% of the browsers.
- How to increase your Google ranking with Pinterest.
- Understand how Pinterest works to make sure your artwork is protected.
- The importance of having a variety of shots and good photography.
Check out Cynthia’s blog or subscribe to her podcast at OhSoPinteresting.com