Donna Moritz is the go-to gal for creating visual content that spreads like wildfire. In this episode, we talk about the four types of images artists can use to get their work seen. We also talk about tools you can use to create and publish your social media visuals without going insane.
Highlights of this episode:
- Easy tools to drive traffic back to your blog.
- How to leverage your fans to get your work out 24/7.
- Tips to keep it all under control, so you don’t get overwhelmed.
- Tools to see where your traffic is coming from and what you can do with that information.
- Specific ideas just for artists on what to create and how to do it.
This episode is jam packed with simple systems and tools to help spread your content.
Donna created a special video series that dives even deeper into creating visuals that entice readers to your blog. Click on the image below to get Donna’s free video training: