Media expert Amy Flurry explains how to prepare your artist bio and your website for press coverage. Learn what editors look for and how to become media savvy.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- How just an hour or two here and there leads to significant press coverage.
- Want to impress the editor of that national magazine? Three words: photography, photography, photography!
- Know the ‘hooks’ that lead to press coverage
- Get your ducks in a row before a magazine sees your site.
- The editor wants your story- Amy tells you how to make it easy for both you and the media.
Amy has offered Savvy Painter listeners a 20% discount on her book, Recipe for Press, and the Press Pitch Wheel. To take advantage of this generous offer, go to RecipeforPress.com and enter Savvy Painter in the coupon box at check out.