- How accepting and embracing limitations creates focus.
- Why some recent grads end up pursuing dead end visions.
- What criteria should you think about when defining your vision?
- What pressure pushes recent art grads to give up their career.
- How to walk the tight rope of being disciplined enough to mine an idea without creating a repetitive ‘product’.
Learn More About Susan:
Check out her website at Susan teaches workshops and her blog is filled with sketches from her travels.
Books We Talked About:
Artists Mentioned in our interview:
Antonio López García: